1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Coyde Obras Y Desarrollos SLU, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the person in charge of the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provided in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, so the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations foreseen for perform the treatment are:
- Referral of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make commercial communications possible These communications will be made by RESPONSIBLE and related about your products and services, or your collaborators or suppliers with whom this has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user to through any of the contact forms that are made available to you.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Criteria for data preservation: will be maintained as long as there is mutual interest for maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation u opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that The treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: Coyde Obras Y Desarrollos SLU. Cl Aguacate 41, Building B4 1.7, 28054 MADRID (ESPAÑA)
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in forms of download, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the fields remaining. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person are true and is responsible for communicating any modification of them. The RESPONSIBLE informs and guarantees expressly to the users that their personal data does not will be transferred in no case to third parties, and that whenever you make some kind of data transfer personal, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of the personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relationship with the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for those who are treated. The RESPONSIBLE ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and liberties of the Users and has communicated them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.