WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer correct operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as your preferences for the display of the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interesting, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND EXCEPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are cookies analytical and advertising and affiliation, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
About the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
- Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
- Cookies sociales: son aquellas necesarias para redes sociales externas.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the Website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about preferences and choices personal (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the service contracted.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
List the names of the cookies, type, owner, function and expiration, for example:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is eliminated close the browser
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is eliminated when closing thebrowser.
- ac_cookies: cookie técnica y estrictamente necesaria que contiene el valor de si se ha aceptado la instalación de cookies. Caduca en 1 año desde la última actualización.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user returns to enter the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user change browser, another user will be considered. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request speed - the limitation of data collection in high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
- Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the site Coyde Obras Y Desarrollos SLU Coyde Obras Y Desarrollos SLU Cl Aguacate 41, Edif. B4 1.7, - MADRID 28054 (MADRID) Web. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival at the website. Expires at 30 minutes since the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. He delete when closing the browser.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at log out.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user came to the website. Expires after 6 months since the last update.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO ELIMINATE THE BROWSER'S COOKIES
Chrome1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Show Advanced Options.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data ...
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer Version 111. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing history" section, click Delete scan history when exiting.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Remove.
7. Click on OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 181. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history
2. Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the "Time interval to erase" in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click on Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.11. Select the Safari / Edit icon | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click on Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
OperaOptions - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html